ROASTED MINI POTATOES WITH CANDIED BACON
5 slices of bacon
2 tablespoons oil
2 shallots, thinly sliced
1 bag mini potatoes cut into quarters
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons honey
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Lay out the bacon slices and sprinkle with brown sugar.
3. Bake for 18 minutes, until crispy.
4. Set aside
5. Heat olive oil in a Cuisinel 10" cast iron skillet. Sauté shallots until golden.
6. Add the the cut up potatoes, spice with onion powder, garlic powder, black pepper, and salt, mix.
7. Add honey and mix for another minute.
8. Bake in oven on 375° F for 40 minutes.
9. Cut up the cooked bacon and sprinkle onto potatoes.