Teriyaki Stir Fry Recipe
Ready to get healthy with your Cuisinel Skillet?
Enjoy an easy to make, healthy side dish option that pars with almost everything.
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 red onion sliced
1/2 cup mushrooms sliced
1 cup yellow and red peppers sliced
1/2 cup snow peas
1/8 cup teriyaki sauce
1 tablespoon brown sugar
2 cloves minced garlic
chopped scallions (optional)
1. Heat an 8" Cuisinel skillet over a medium-high heat flame.
2. Add the olive oil and allow oil to heat up.
3. Add the red onion and sauté until golden. Add mushroom and sauté until tender. Add the peppers and snow peas, sauté for 1 more minute.
4. Mix in the teriyaki sauce, brown sugar and garlic. Bring to a simmer and cook for 2 minutes. Remove from stove.
5. Garnish with scallions if desired.
Serve with noodles, rice, ramen or zoodles